Click on button for more info

Monday, September 15, 2008

Waiting for MINGO !!!!!


I am waiting for that postman. Stan said mingo was winging his way here. This is mega exciting for me. I too had a plastic pink mingo I carried around when I was younger. Wish we had pix, but,alas,no...soooooo I await the postperson,(I know he's a man tho) Come to me Mingo!!! Come to me!


Aaannndd it is only in the 80's today!!!! Mom is so happy. She says our electric bill might not give her such a heart attack next time. Geez, she's had the dang A/C set on 90 since the last bill came. We all just picked a fan! But today! Wiindows are open and it says 80 inside-soooo much cooler. Wooohooooo. I'm running around outside while waiting in this wonderful weather!!!!!

Come to me Mingo!!! I luv you Stan!!

Hugs

Sunny

10 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I khan't WAIT to see you and your 'mingo!

Glad to see your weather is improving for you and your mom!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Why do you think THAT 'P' was THE furst 'P'?

Willow the Black Dale said...

that darn a/c bill. it sure does make my daddy mad too. but mommy says she was put on this earth at the right time.......when the a/c was invented so it must be USED!!!!! daddy doesn't argue with her much about that......or the heating bill.....especially since he moved her to the freezer....AKA Michigan. well it is the freezer if you move there from arizona. teehee
stay cool,
Willow

The Army of Four said...

It's cooled way down here, too! Unseasonably cool! We love it!
Woo!
Luv,
Dave

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Can you believe how cool it is now? Mom was actually cold last night!
Mingo? I will have to come back and see what a mingo is!
--JB

Teddy Westlife said...

Mingo? What is a mingo? Oh wait... are you talking about a FLAmingo? I hear they're good fun to chase. Hope it gets there soon!

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Joe Stains said...

joey said because it is MY birthday I can do the comments today!

WHATSSSSSSSSUUUPPPPPPP!!!

scooter twinny dude, we should get matching OUTFITS?? ya think???

I will talk about our twinnification on next weeks TANNER TUESDAY!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Yes it is nice weather for a change. Maybe Fall is finally on its way.
Not sure about a trip to Home Depot with 3 dogs. They might ban us!!

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Lindsay said...

Glad to hear that it's finally cooling off... It's started to cool off up here, too. The afternoon's are still pretty warm, but the mornings and evenings are nice for little brown dogs!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan and The Girl

Tony said...

Boy Sunny you look excited. I must admit that I've never heard of a Mingo before, but it must be good whatever it is....

Pippa said...

Down to 70s now here, except we had to do a quick check on the computador to check as we are used to talking about 20s and 30s.

Much cooler but fans still on. Mozzies around though. :(