Click on button for more info

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Date with Lacie

Uh,ok. I'm finished thinkin. Asta sez I askd Lacie owt an Peteysez i did. Also,Lacie sez i did. So Lacie, I decided where to tak u. U ven hav 2 choices. Friday on 19 in sptemberer to the Mesquite Rodeo. or the next day my mom has a ticket to Extreme Mustang Makeover at will rogers coluseum in Fort Worth. Both wil b very fun. u just need to tell me wich won.

Mom will drive us,u just hafta get to here. I know u haf lotsa ways of travelin,so i will leev that to u.

U don't need a dress. U do need a muzzle tho. Other than that, I can't think of anything I missed. I will buy u a corney dog for supper. They are gud.

Oh, for either day getting here around 6 pm is fine. Purty cool choices for a date,hu? All my thinking paid off.

Hugs,Scooter

5 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Why khan't woo two do both?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Asta said...

Scootew
That Lacie is a lucky Giwl!!!
have fun!!! those awe gweat choices
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Lorenza said...

Hi, Scooter!
I am sure you are going to have fun with Lacie!
Let us know, ok?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Scooter...Um...Extreme Mustang Makeover...I am so all about Makeovers...now, I'm assumin' that they take this incredibly UGLEEEE mustang and do her clothes, makeup, teeth and fur over? And then she gets all of her friends together and voila...she's suddenly bootiful??? That sounds like the best date ever!!! Course the rodeo sounds really fun too....what's a rodeo? I'm not a southern dog...I WAS born in Philidelphia, ya know...cheesesteaks...Flyers? Ooops...those are bad words around here....

Anyway, Scooter....I am soooo lookin' forward to our date...I will be there promptly....

Love and kissies...Lacie

Joe Stains said...

Dear lord, good luck dude. Tanner keeps running around yelling he had a Twinkie named Scooter. I had to explain you are not a twinkie, you guys are twins. I sure hope you two never end up in a room together, it might be like that giant particle accelerator thing they built. scary.