Click on button for more info

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

                                              Dandelions From Heaven ,   author unknown


Mother's Day is coming... and I wanted to send you a sign...Something you can tell others .. "Is from an angel of mine."So I searched the Heavens high and low for that perfect thing...And low and behold I found it... and a smile I hope it will bring.So when you look to the Heavens .. and see the yellow stars in the sky...Just think of me ... your angel .. in the Heavens way up high...And just imagine those stars ... are dandelions above...Yes!! Dandelions are also in Heaven... which you know how much I love.

So on this Mothers Day... when you awake and feel blue...You will notice those yellow stars ... are no longer in view ...So just look to the meadows and the dandelions you see...Are the ones I've tossed down again this Mother's Day from me!!And when you find a dandelion that has turned from yellow to white...You're supposed to make a wish... and then blow with all your might.For you will be blowing kisses...to me in Heaven above...And I will be catching them and blowing them back... sent with all my love.

Please know that I am with you... on this Mothers Day...And also in the days ahead...God and I will never stray...We will be with you in the morning...when you wake and see the sun...We will be with you when you say your prayers...when the day is done.For God and I will never be...very far from your side...For I can now be everywhere...and God will be your guide...

So...remember when you see dandelions...its your guarantee...That I am always close to you...For dandelions are free to roam...now just like me.

I love you Mom and I miss you.

Jody and I giving Mom her birthday cake.(Guess I was going to help blow out the candles-ha)


Happy Mother's Day to my daughter Jody.  What a good mom you are to our little Madeline!

Jody and I getting Anna's(my Mom's) birthday cake ready.
Happy Mother's day to all the moms-my sisters, my niece-all of you out there, human moms and dog moms too!  And for those of us whose Moms have crossed over, we remember today, and everyday.
I'll be sure and find a white dandelion to blow kisses heavenward today.   
 

13 comments:

Gus said...

That was a bootiful poem..muzzer is leaking

gotta go
gussie

Mack said...

We hope your Momma's Day is great!!


Sugars,
Mack

Sally said...

Happy mothersday from us too

Nice woooh
Sally

Molly the Airedale said...

Mom is wiping away tears. That was just beautiful, Jamie!
Happy mother's day!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Asta said...

Sunny,Scootew and auntie jamie
You made us cwy wif that bootiful poem..Mommi misses hew Mommi too, but this made hew smile with the teaws.
Thank you
Happy Mommi's day to you
l;ve and smoochie kisses
Asta

Lacy said...

w00fs, add mamas tears too, daddy always brings mama a dandelion he picked outta the yard..now she knows how special it is..

b safe,
~rocky~

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That was so sweet - it brought a tear to Mom's eyes.

Happy Mother's Day to you too!

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Raising Addie said...

Very touching and heart felt post :)

Happy Dog Mom's Day!

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie, Lucie and Hailey

The Army of Four said...

Very sweet!
Love,
Ammy

kissa-bull said...

howdy there and furry nice to meet ya'll
wanna be furryends?? thanks for visiting our bloggy and if you dont mind we'd like to follow you on your adventures
many pibble sugars to your mommish on this her special day.

pibble wiggles
the pittie pack

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Furry furry special!

Thanks fur sharing!

Happy Mother's Day to all of woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Thanks for sharing the poem. It is beautiful.
Happy Mother's Day to you and Jody!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Rambo said...

That was one doggone good poem.
Happy Mother's Day to your wonderful Mom.

oxox
Rambo

thanks for coming back to my bloggie!