Click on button for more info

Monday, October 13, 2008

Speedbump

The guru is gone, we are having trouble with our connection and making everything work. (Not to mention, that while he was kind enough to change the A/C filter-which is in the ATTIC*?*, it stopped working. Hmmm-Seems -like I TRIED to tell him- that unless you make sure the door thingy the filter goes in shuts just right, it cannot make the proper connection and won't work. I have an extremely hard time-well I can't-change it myself, cause the unit is way in the back and one has to crawl on hands and knees to get to it. *sigh* the A/C man came out today and was kind enough to take pity on me-fixed the door properly, A/c works again and my charge? Diet Dr. Pepper ;) WOOTHow nice was that) I still say, there are some of the nicest folks in Texas.

Aaaaannddd-I can't find my pictures........I will not panic. Will wait to call the guru to get from him what the FUZZ or WHERE the fuzz he put them. Bless his heart.......

My connection is coming and going, so I, me, moi, the puter idiot is trying to figure itall out. Probably behind some double firewall or something. All this to say GEEZ!!!!!! Hope I can blog regularly soon, And visit everyone. (And have to find the pics.) HE-guru said I was amiss in having them in the puter instead of picasso or picassa, sorry-never heard of it...

How is everyone else's Monday?!?!?! LOL I may be in the corner rocking and sucking my thumb before this is all over.

The up side-and there always is one-I think Scooter is feeling a little better. An x-ray at the vet showed something wierd, but we are putting it off to maybe he moved. Iwill not go there with that. Also, he had his teeth cleaned and 1 pulled about a week before this started. I think his positioning may have done the deed.

So I should just put up a test pattern on here til I get this all worked out I guess(yeah, I know, some of you were not around for test patterns on the TV. Ask your parents!)

Have a great evening, y'all know what I will be doing....

Hugs
Jamie&Sunny&Scooter

15 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Sibe Vibes

And khrossed paws

Heading your way fur evfurrything!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lindsay said...

Oh, we hope that what's going on with Scooter is just that he was in the wrong position! That would be best of all!

Sorry to hear about the continuing computer woes. Hope the Guru gets you all squared away. If he did fancy-dancy stuff, he should have told you how to work it!

Picasa (I don't know how to spell it) is associated some how with Blogger. You save your pictures online, so if your computer dies (like my last laptop), you can still get your pictures because they are saved somewhere "out there".

Apparently, every picture we post on Blogger is automatically saved there. (If someone knows more about this, please correct me and/or chime in!)

We use the (free) version of Photoshop, which is also an online album and also basic photo editor. The Girl doesn't know much about photo editing, so it's enough for us. (It probably does more than we know, but she hasn't looked into it yet.) It's called Photoshop Express, and you can get it at www.photoshop.com/express.

We're trying to keep our pictures online now so that we don't lose anymore. That's why we use gmail now, too - it's all online, and we have major computer gremlins that visit regularly!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

BenTheRotti said...

Hope you manage to get everything sorted out, and really glad to hear Scooter is feeling a little better, give him a manly smooch from me hehehe

Ben xxx

Dexter said...

So maybe Scooter just slept wrong when he had the laughie gas? That would be a relief. Hope your technical difficulties get resolved.

Slobbers,
Mango

P.S. Wait until you see the costume that Hector is working on. Stay tuned.

Gus said...

woooweee...you guys are in the "rains it pours" part of the syndrome, right? If all else fails, you can go to the library and use their puters. Muzzer does that sometimes.

gussie

Joe Stains said...

We are so sorry to hear about the sad state of your computer. BUT we are glad Scooter is feeling better. Tanner has been pacing trying to figure out how to heal his discuses, his brain is about smoking.

Lorenza said...

Hi, friends!
My mom had the same problems with her computer. When the computerman was here, everything worked. When he left, the problems started!
We use Picasa too.
It is great to know Scooter is feeling better.
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello texas sun dogs its dennis the vizsla dog hay mama always sez how glad she is she livs with a compyooter guy i dont no hoo she is tawking abowt the only guy i see arownd heer is dada i wunder if he nos abowt this so calld compyooter guy wot mama has on the side ok bye

Asta said...

Twy to stay calm aunt Jamie..Mommi just lost a pictoowe that she was wowking on fow about eight houws..lots of HBO wowds..&%*$ happens she said.
I'm so glad Scooter is bettew..give him and Sunny Big smoochie kisses fwom me
love
ASTA

Pedro said...

I'm glad Scoot is feeling a little better. I hope the weird thing was just movement too. Don't let the puter get to you! Wonder where those pictures went to...

Pedro

Princess Patches said...

Since our mom is so ancient, she remembers test patterns. We're glad Scooter is feeling a little better and sending Aire-zen for him to be all better soon!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Lacy said...

w00f's Pups and Jamie...heehee blogger sumthing u love to hate sumtimes...me iz happy little Scooter iz feeling better..will send u peemail where u can find picasso..mite help u find ur picksurs...

b safe,
~rocky~

Lady Kaos said...

That is so cool it only cost you soda! That guy was super nice! I hope the weird thing in the x-ray was nothing. Being sick is way not fun!!!!
Kaos

Abby said...

Hi...

I hope the computer stuff gets back to normal soon...

I hope Scooter starts feeling better soon...

Abby xxxooo

Noah the Airedale said...

Glad Scooter is feeling a bit better. Let us know how he gets on.

tailwags
Noah