Click on button for more info

Friday, October 3, 2008

I have everything under control-of course!

(it rained a little this morning. I really get curly when it rains. But I love water and rain) Now on to the business at hand. Ok. I have spoken with Scooter. I cannot go into details at this time. Suffice to say there are a few things to be ironed out. One of my jobs is to keep mom not only safe, but I like her to be as stress free as possible when I can. I know what is going on. I think this "situation" can wait until Mom and I get back from our road trip. (Now . I can't guarantee the stress free part then....)

I found one of Mom's other camera cards. Until recently(when she started the blog) She just bought another card when one got full. Then the other camera brokeyada,yada. ANYWAY...
I sorta helped her notice the card. No problem, no stress. She has her mind on our road trip and is not worried about the card reader. There will be time for full disclosure when we get back.
Scooter feels better now(though he has to worry about certain things that apparently went down in San Antonio-well he and some other dog.) Since we have had no calls from San Antonio so far, well, that is a good thing.


Sooooo. All will wait until after the road trip. If you are curious, you will find out later. The 3 of us,myself, Scooter and the "other" dog will have to keep it quiet until later(post roadtrip).








Having addressed that, my mom has a pic of my beard for the Gooberstan contest. She actually needed 3 hands, but.....(from the new card, borrowed reader,the other card is kinda put away for now-no stress, remember??)
Mom was not sure where to measure from. She used the bottom of the lip.(Ahem-guess you can see I haven't had my grooming yet.) We think it is either 1/2 or 3/4 inch, She wanted it to be closer to the end of my jaw, but was lucky to get anything. She wants to keep it fairly a small area.(A Poodle all nice and groomed with gotee! Girl too!)
*sigh* oh well, if it makes her happy...... guess I can play along. I wonder if a Poodle can beat a dale or kerry blue or wire. My hair does grow fast. Probably can take most improved since the terriers haven't had thiers shaved with a 30 blade about 7 weeks ago. Stan, we need to decide where to measure from. Some pics were from the top of the teeth, some from the chin, lip etc.
Seems we should decide where to measure from. I'm just sayin.
ok-Hope everybody has a great weekend. Mom is happy, getting ready for the roadtrip.(Not sure which day we will leave yet.) And Mom needs to do some housework, which she hates, but sooner or later she has to dig us a path. lol
Hugs to you all, and Don't worry, be happy!!
Sunny





14 comments:

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Did it rain at your house today? My mom says her hair gets curly too in the rain.
Is there a beard contest? Woa, that sounds fun, too bad I don't have a beard or I would play too!
--JB

Pedro said...

Sunny,

Are you growing a beard? Are you gonna be a bearded lady? Are you gonna join the circus???? I can't grow a beard so I'm a little jealous!

Pedro

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Hey where do we get one of those beards? We just have whiskers.

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Only whiskers here too!

Sunny: I kept trying to tell YOU KNOW WHO that the OTHER YOU KNOW WHO knows what is going on!!

Woo khan't hide stuff from MOM's!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Sunny! I just have whiskers too! Hope you have a fun weekend!

Love and licks
Thor

Lindsay said...

Sunny, we are relieved to hear that you have stepped in. Scooter was building up to a traumatic climax. Keep your mom calm and relaxed; we trust your judgment on when to release the details!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

Joe Stains said...

I am sooo jealous of your beard! I so wish I could grow one, but I am balding all over :(

Bogart H. Devil said...

Woo-hoo Sunny! Chicks with beards RULE!!!

Love,
Bogart

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sunny!
The beard contest is going to be pawesome!
Have a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Are you growing a beard? Are you gonna be a bearded lady? I 'm not sure how I handle the long beard without having it dips into the food bowl, hehe.
Should I participate?

Anonymous said...

Oh man I just got a hair cut and they took off aobut half of my beard!

I hope your mom has a great trip!

Barklove,
Rusty

Gus said...

Sunny...we knew you would save the day.

gussie

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Sunny...we knew you'd get the "situation" under control...

Hey measure your beardie from the longest part...works for us!

Um...are ya gonna let me go out with Scooter on a date?

I'll behave...I PROMISE...

(Lacie crosses paws behind her back!)

Love ya lots...Laciegirl

DESERT PUPS said...

Woo-woo, another road trip. Totally pawsome. Take lots of photos and of course be safe.

Desert Pups