Click on button for more info

Monday, October 20, 2008

askin fer a date an flyin wif Tannererer an wards


hay eferbudy!! mom sez she haz ben buzy. hmmm. sounds like scuses tu me.

ok anok the firstest fing i need tu say iz this. i haf askeded petra tu b mi date fur the big pardy in england. an if she wood sit wif me on that plane. Will u petra? i promis tu be a gentleman. that meenz i wood be the nicerest tu u. mom sez her mom mite not let her cuz she is 1 yeerz old an maybe she cant date yet. i hope she can cuz she is the cuterest. i wood bring her corney dogs too! i luf corney dogs! so i am waitin tu see if she duz say yes.ok anok. now sunny sez she has tu tawk.


Hope everyone is having a good Monday. Mom is having some challanges with the puter still, but is working through them(she thinks)

We want to pass along the awards. The flutterby award to our good friends Asta, Gussie, crazy Lacie,Scruffy&Stan, Agatha & Archie, Butchy&Snickers, Mango &Dexter and Joey &Tanner.

The ladybug award to Rocky, Deetz,Petra,the AO4, Stanley&Stella,Khyra&Bolo the shar pei .
(You can just pick them up in the last post.)
I guess I am finally getting my haircut today(you heard me.. I still have not gotten it) Mom says one of the reasons she keeps me short is that I have a "show coat". Which means, it is very thick and needs constant brushing or I'll mat. Which would be fine if she was showing me, but she's not! Also, my coat carries leaves and dirt in it, which come with me into the house. As you know, Mom is not the most efficient housekeeper to begin with. She says this helps some! hah!
And I am prone to ear infections, so she can't keep my ears long and full. It's alot easier for me to dry offif I go swimming too. Which reminds me...Hey...Mom! It has been a long time since you
took me to swim!
Scooter got to play with me for a while yesterday and we did a few zoomies. Then Mom was a buzz kill and seperated us again... She says Scooter is better, but she wants him to take it easy....brother. Pure buzz kill. That's all from me for today. Hope y'all are having a good day. We have catching up to do again. Mom's language has not been G rated lately....between the puter and a few other things, well, she could be in the navy and fit in. (You know the old saying swearing like a sailor???)
hay guyz,hay guyz!!!! itz me agin. ok anok. so we hope u guyz haf a gud day. an i hope petra wil say yes. i hope her mom letz her haf a date. she is reeeely cute!!!! doan fergit that purdy soon me an tannererer r gonna FLY an bring treetz!!!!!! i am sooo excitereded. i doan fink ther iz enuff time tu lern tu fly. so i haf ben finkin up gud wayz. maybe a kite tied to Tannererer?, or sum baloons an i cood haf lik a string on me an on tennererer so he duznt lose me? i doan no yet but me an Tannererer wil figger it owt cuz we is bof smartererer than peepul finks!
Hugs &Hi5s
Sunny & scooter

22 comments:

Peanut said...

Oh I hope Petra says yes also. She is a cutie. You could also just go to the party with her as friends. Treats? I want treats.

Lindsay said...

Scooter, you are just the cutest little guy! We hope Petra says yes, and her Mom too!

It is so good that Scooter is feeling well enough to play zoomies! But your Mom is just being careful so he doesn't end up hurt again. You'll see, he'll be back to his usual routine soon enough!

Sunny, I hate grooming. Enuf said.

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

Coco Bean - The Princess said...

Hey Sunny! i hope Petra says yes...i bet the two of you will be cute together!

give Scooter hugs for me.

tail wiggles & puppy kisses

Coco - The Princess

Asta said...

Thanks fow the bootiful awawd!!!
I'm glad you'we feeling bettewew Scootew, and I hope Petwa accepts..you'we wight..she is a weal cutie pie just like you..
Sunny good luck wif youw haiwcut..pawsonally , I think you awe a gweat booty, and youw haiw is always the best..I wish I looked like you
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Lacy said...

w00f's Scooter and Sunny, u shuch a cutie scooter, how can petra not say she go wiff u...and thank u sooo much fur me award...puters can b a Pain in the HBO word..

b safe,
~rocky~

Petra said...

I've never had a corney dog before, Scooter, but it sure sounds good! I asked you to save me a seat cause I'm coming and I'm going to sit by you! I won't call it a date, though, cause I'm too young to date. OK, Scooter?

Lady Kaos said...

Looks like Scooter and Petra are going to have fun even if it isn't a "date"! Have fun!!
Kaos

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Glad Scooter is feeling better -

I understand the language 'issue' - woo should hear my mom -

Oh wait, you probably shouldn't!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Molly the Airedale said...

It looks like you and Petra will be sitting together on AireRuby, Scooter! See you soon! The pawty is not far away now!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh Cry Cry Cry...Petra? IS SUNNY OK WITH THAT? SOB SOB...

Hmm...actually, I already had a date, but a girl can't not make a scene, ya know!! Now Scooter...if ya need any flirtin' tips, just let me know, Kay? I'm experienced...

Thank you so much for the lovely award!!!! We're blushin' with happiness!!!

How's ur mom...we read the post bout the iron bone they wanted to put in her leggie...good heavens...she'd never make it through a metal detector, much less fit in a car or airline seat...how are ya supposed to bend? Sounds like a nasty choice!! We've got our paws crossed they can come up with something a bit less drastic!

Barkin' at ya dogs!!!

Laciegirl

Chef said...

Hi gang. So sorry I haven't dropped by in a while ... the old busy excuse thing. I see that lots has happened since I was here last. I'm glad your mom gave that doctor a piece of her mind. She should definitely get another opinion - that rod seems awfully drastic. Hope she's doing better. Give her lots of licks and hugs.

So you have a crush on Petra, eh Scooter? Well.Well.Well. Anyway, she's going to be your planedate but that's a beginning. I'm rootin'for ya, buddy.

Sunny, short furs is so much better - no ouchie brushings! It'll be ok.

Take care everybody and be good to your mom!

xoxo
Chef

Lorenza said...

I read Petra's comment! Not a date but she will be at your side!
I've heard those kind of words coming from my mom's mouth too! Ha!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Gus said...

Hey Sunny, Scooter and Jamie!

Sounds like Scooter and Petra are gonna be OK, like...a May-October Romance, right Scoots? And Sunny, I get groomed tomorrow. I don't like it, but I like Muzzer chasin me with that dmd brush even less. And Jamie...let 'er rip girl. We watch HBO too, and if we don't understand, Tanner will 'splain to us.

gussie

Bogart H. Devil said...

Fingers crossed for ya!

Love,
Bogart

Joe Stains said...

I sure hope Petra says yes! Mom promised to help Tanner with your flying so you don't end up in the ocean or splattered on a wall somewhere.

Not that she doesn't think the two of you are capable of uhh figuring out something very smart...she is just being umm helpful!

Noah the Airedale said...

Oooh she said yes. Cool. Have fun.

tailwags
Noah xx

Amber-Mae said...

I think she said YES! Have a fun date!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello scooter its dennis the vizsla dog hay i am glad to heer yoo did a bit of the zoomeez but be kayrful not to overdo it and giv yoreself a kayse of the vaporz ok bye

Dexter said...

Thanks for the award. I will pick it up as soon as momma lets me on the pooter.

I wonder if maybe Petra's mom isn't so worried about her being young as you being a bit, well, pal, touched in the head. You have to admit, you do talk kind of funny.

Slobbers,
Mango

Petra said...

And one more thing, Scooter! Thank you for the Ladybug Award!

Pedro said...

That's a really good picture of you two playing. My mom says it reminds her of me and Ziggy!

Pedro

Tony said...

glad Scooter is much better