Click on button for more info

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Mom has an announcement


Ever since I got back from SA.(1 week now) I have been chasing my tail.(if I had one) I have been feeling like I am trying to get certain things done and doing a poor job at them all.

Part of it is that for me to leave on this roadtrip I want to go on, takes a ridiculous amount of preparation. For Mom, and other things. I wasn't very bothered by it the first few days I was home cause I had to stay off my leg more than usual(alot of walking and driving is hard on it) Now it is a week later and I need to do a better job around here.


All of this is to let you know, if I do not come around to comment, it is not because y'all are not my friends. My computer is very hard to get along with at times and I spend a great deal of time fixing the strange things it does! This all sounds like excuses, but I have to get some ducks in a row or I won't be going anywhere. And it is not a "poor me" post either.


Hope y'all understand.

Have a great weekend, Sunny may post today or tomorrow. I don't know.

HUGS to all of you

Jamie (the faster I go the behinder I get human :)

11 comments:

The Army of Four said...

We totally understand! Just know that we're out here and we love you all!
Love,
Ammy

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

YES!

What Ammy said!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Don't feel bad. Take your time.
Our computer does strange things too!
Problem is... my mom does not know how to fix it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Asta said...

Jamie, Mommi always feels that we..we nevew catch up, hehe..don't wowwy, take a deep bwweaf, and get weady fow youw twip..we will be hewe waiting fow you whenevew you get a chance to post
smoochie kisses to Sunny and Scootew
love
ASTA

Lindsay said...

Jamie, you just take care of yourself! Do what you need to do (especially so you get to go with Sunny on a little holiday!), and we'll just keep thinking of you. We'll all still be here when you come back, and we want first and foremost what's best for you!

Lots of love (and brown dog kisses),
Linds and Dannan

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I totally understand! My mom is starting her new job on Monday and will be gone for a week....you know what that means, no blogging! See you guys again when both out moms are not so busy!
--JB

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Mom has computer trouble sometimes too.
Oh the herding class is in Colleyville. Lori has like an acre of land. We were the only ones there today.. We aren't good enough yet to have went to any trials but the goal is to be ready for that in the Spring. We will be sure and tell you where and when...


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

DESERT PUPS said...

Woof Sunny, Scooter and Jamie

Mom yells at the computer when it starts misbehaving. She uses language that we can't repeat and that usually helps. Take it easy.

Desert Pups

Joe Stains said...

We get it! TOTALLY :) relax and recoup!

Dexter said...

Don't worry, Jamie, Momma has said I can't even make new friends for a while because she feels bad when we don't keep up (well, momma, there is a fix for that called getting your priorities right). Sigh.

Slobbers,
Mango

Noah the Airedale said...

No worries Jamie, we're not going anywhere hee hee. Take your time. We all have times like this.

Take care.

Noah Willow Tess Lucy