Click on button for more info

Friday, October 3, 2008

quik update


ok anok. First sum dog said i cood not typers. well, it is hard, but cuz i haf small foots i can.

second. mi post did not destruc lik i planed.

thurd. twinster may haf helped me. i wont say cuz these wont self detruc an i doan want joey tu reed this.

forth. i am keepin a low profil now. Sunny is sus, uh suci uh thinks sumpthin iz goin on. Hu UH sunny!

fiveth. mom needs glasses tu reed. i thot abowt hidin thos, but prolly not a gud idea. U guyz mite haf ben rite but u do not no the hole story. I bet it is all gonna turn owt jus fine! Prolly.

ok an ok. i am gonna b reel sweet an gud an wen i need to, hide. i hide gud cuz i am liddol.
bsides no budy frum SA has called mom or anyfing. so i fink everyfing wil b fine. also mom loves me alot. she woodnt git mad at me. i doan fink so anyway.

Hi 5's and doan tell anyfing eferywon!
Scooter(an doan i luk o so inn-uh like an angel!)
pee ess doz eferywon haf a hard time unnerstanin me wen i tawk? i wood reely like tu no. sum dogs do i guess. do i haf tu take sum lesons frum sunny? (i hope not!)

12 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Maybe WOO khan't read:

YOUR

MOM

KNOWS

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Moco said...

Of course you can type. How else would you have gotten his blog done. Hopefully everything turns out for the best. Keep a low profile. Get under the bed if that is what is needed. No loud barking.
Thanks for the nice words about how I look in my new collar.
I am sure you know who (twin) is on his way.

Lindsay said...

Scooter, I think Khyra is right, and your mom knows already. I know that your plans with Tanner seem like a good idea in your head, but I think they'll backfire in your face. Tell your mom, she'll forgive you.

I like the way you talk. Sometimes it takes longer to read, but I think it really captures your personality!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

Gus said...

Scooter: Listen to Khrya. Tell your MOM. She loves you. She will understand. Don't let her find out by herself. She might fall down and get hurt. Then Sunny would be mad at you, and you know that can mean more trouble than a mad Mom.

gussie

Petra said...

Hi Scooter! I like the way you talk and when I read your blog, I have to read slowly so I don't miss anything you're saying. Will you teach me to talk like you? It seems kind of hard to me.

About jailbait, I asked Motch and still don't get it. Is it kind of like fishbait? My dad fishes, so maybe that's what you mean.

Anyway, I DO like older men! And younger ones and all of those in-between! And I think you're really cute, too, Scooter!

BenTheRotti said...

oh dear..

i smell trouble!

Khyra is not only beautiful she is VERY wise.. your Mom knows!

I would start working on your cute "who me" face right now!

Ben xxx

Tony said...

Remember the Golden Rule Scootmeister,
"ADMIT NOTHING & PASS THE BLAME IF YOU CAN"

Is there a neighbourhood cat that you can make the Patsy???

Pedro said...

Scooter,

Some times it's a little difficult for me to understand you but that's just because you have a southern accent and I'm from New York. I think you get your point across just fine. Hey, what the heck happened in San Antonio??? You're very mysterious...

Pedro

Joe Stains said...

SECRET is SAFE here dude twinner! what kind of flying device do you need cuz like I am super Tanner but you might need a plane or a uh hello-copter?

Abby said...

Hi, Scooter...

Sometimes I have to read your posts twice, but I always understand you...

I think you type just fine...

Be good...So you don't get in any more trouble...

Abby xxxooo

Peanut said...

Glad it is all fixed or whatever it is you and tanner did. We have no problems understanding you.

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello scooter its dennis the vizsla dog wel i see yoo alreddy no that yore post did not self destrukt so i gess i wuznt giving yoo enny nooz oh well this is wot happenz wen i get behind on reeding stuf on dadas compyooter but yoo no how it is bizzy bizzy bizzy!!!! ok bye