Click on button for more info

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Rainy Boring Wednesday


Hi y'all. Geez. Finally I get to post. Scooter has been hogging this blog. Just because his neck hurt and Mom felt sorry for him, yada,yada. What about me?! Hmmph. After all I am the brains around here.
Not only has it been boring around here, it has been yucky outside today. A cold front came through and brought rain with it. I don't mind the chill or the wet, but Mom hates it. She says a day without sunshine is crappy. I do agree with her on that. And this kind of weather bothers her leg, so she is kinda grouchy.
What? Uh, ok Mom...Uh, I didn't mean to say that. Better Mom?? gee whiz...watch out for the grouch...
Scooter is getting all excited about Halloween and helping Tanner. Personally, I wonder about all of this, but when he makes up his mind, forget it. I am just keeping my paws crossed. He also keeps bugging me about this girlfriend stuff. Like I told him, I am very smart, but I myself have never had a boyfriend, so how am I supposed to help him? I guess I am expected to know everything! hah!
It is nearly supper time. I need to go let Mom know so she doesn't forget. She forgets nearly everything. What?? Uh, well, not everything I guess. It is not a good idea to have Mom coming in and out of here while I post....
Y'all have a good night. I am off to see if I can get supper early! Oh and Moco, we finished up all our Cole Valley treats. Man were they good!
Hugs
Sunny

18 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Hope woo have a grand evening!

I'm sorry we missed the khool Ladybug Hug Award!!

Tank woo furry much!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I agree that Skhooter and Doofus are trouble waiting to happen!

Rambo said...

Sunny,
tell your Mom she has to move to sunny California. G-Mom loves it here cause it hardly rains. Today is almost 90 degrees and 3 percent humidity.
Hey, we could play together too!!
So your Mom will be happy and so will you and Scooter. he he Com'on!!!

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Sunny!
My Mom agree with your Mom that a day without sunshine is crappy. She loves your name!
Have a good night too!

Love and licks
Thor

Dexter said...

SUNNY! Woops! Now I have to rethink my whole image of you cause you looked like a Jamie, but you're really a Sunny, and that makes my brain hurt. Sorry for the mixup.

Hope you get some yummers foodables.

Slobbers,
Mango

Gus said...

Sunny: We are getting that cold front really early tomorrow morning. And the rain too. Makes for messy walkies. Hehehe...there goes that grooming job!

Gussie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sunny!
Raining days are not fun!
I hope your Mom is not in pain with that weather!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Lindsay said...

Sunny, I think it's sweet that Scooter thinks that you know everything! Hope the rain stops and your Mom's leg feels better and you get to play outside!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

Coco Bean - The Princess said...

enjoy your supper! I hope your weatehr gets better.

Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses

Coco - The Princess

Asta said...

That must be why youw Mom named hew favowite giwl Sunny..hmmm?
I'm sowwy it was gloomy, but having you awound must cheew things up..I hope youw Mom's leg feels bettew
and that Scootew finds twue love..
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Amber-Mae said...

Stay warm Sunny...

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sunny its dennis the vizsla dog hay yes it is hard to git ennything dun with peepul wandring in and owt of the offis thats why i do all my best wurk wen mama and dada arnt home and by wurk i of korse meen allejd destrukshun ha ha ok bye

Tony said...

Sometimes it's just good to relax & do nothing.

Mack said...

We don't like rain and cold either. I usually just end up pooping in the living room 'cause I don't want to get my feetsies wet going outside!

Lady Kaos said...

Rainy weather is good for catching up on sleep and well, that's about it. I like it when it cools off, but if it's raining then it's annoying when you need to go outside.
Kaos

Moco said...

I am happy that you liked those Cole Valley Treats. I am sad that they closed due to the ecomony.
That Scooter is fixated on getting a girlfriend. Poor guy is going to worry himself into a fit.
You look very comfy resting in your picture.
Tell Mom to take is easy and take care.

Abby said...

Hi, Sunny & Scooter...

My Mom has been lazy lately so I haven't had a chance to stop by & say Hi...

Sunny: It's been cold & rainy here, too...Those are good days to take a nap...

Scooter: Be careful when you go out flying with Tanner...You guys stay out of trouble...OK??

Abby xxxooo

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Scooter...oh, Scooter...you are such a love a muffin!!! Sigh...you're sure you don't want to be ONE OF MANY? Ya see...I just can't hurt any dogs feelins' by only going out with one doggie...

Perhaps some day I may be willin' so settle down, but not yet.

You, Scooter are handsome and smart and the sweetest thing ever...

I'm glad Sunny isn't still mad at me...I really didn't mean to knock her out for so long...it was supposed to be a short actin' additive, not all night!!!

And thank you soooooooooooooo much for our awardie!!! We love you guys!

Hope ur neck is tons better Scooter!

Love and kissies...Laciegirl

Joe Stains said...

I think at this point the best we can hope for is that they survive halloween.