Click on button for more info

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Good grief.

Well, see this little pink gizmo? That is where my pictures are. (Don't ask me WHY he didn't tell me, I dunno. *SIGH* ) My connection is still coming and going. AAAACCCKKKKK Whew. I have learned I can't break the puter(I guess) by fiddling with it.
Scooter wanted me to show his sad state-in jail. But he is getting better I think. Just taking time.

Also, here is the box of cookies we got from Moco. I tried to get it with the kids, but it got out of hand!!! They have had some and LOVE the Cole Valley treats.
Thank you, thank you Moco!!! And Cole Valley treats!!!!

I feel like things may get back to normal. (I still can't figure out the connection coming and going. Talking to the guru on the phone was no help except finding out about the pink dealie-in the desk drawer......) I am like Moco's mom. I don't understand what gurus say to me(specially when they can't come down to my level of understanding!)

I hope the road trip will be within the week. Fingers crossed that Scooter continues to make progress .

I better post this now before I lose my connection. We feel bad we are not visiting friends. very much. It will get better! We have 2 me mes to do. Have a great Wednesday, ok?





















Hugs
Sunny,Scooter&Jamie(just a shadow of her former self......)

19 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Won't Sunny send in a file fur Scooter?

They look yummy!

I'm going to have to khlaw my mom into ordering some fur me!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Mack said...

Poor Scooter, in the slammer.

We hope he makes bail soon!

Asta said...

Just eat the tweats and welax..all will be well..we love you
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Lacy said...

w00f's Pups and Jamie, glad u finded ur picksurs...and me sorry scooter is still in jail, me shure hopes he feels better soon...

b safe,
~rocky~

Amber-Mae said...

Poor Scooter. It looks like he can't wait to get out of that horrid place & go back home. Those treats look delish. Yum!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

amber-mae, Scooter is home. He is on crate rest is all.
Hugs
Sunny

Gus said...

Hey! We got some of those pink things, only ours are black and red! Muzzer started out trying to keep pictures on one USB key and text on the other, but.....well, let's just say organization isn't her strong suit. But they are handy when you are sharing two computers, and whoever is on the road take s the one you use the most (laptop). Cause that way, I can still post OLD pictures even though muzzer hasn't put the batteries in the camera yet!

kisses
gussie

Lindsay said...

What good news to have found the pictures! And we are so glad that Scooter keeps getting better. Little man, if you get better, you can get out of jail!

Sure hope the road trip happens soon! You totally deserve it, now even more than before!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

Dexter said...

Well at least you have good foodables. Hope you can get your photos out of that little thing.

Did you really like my costume? I know you have a more sporty cut, but I figured for Halloween I would go for the full Westminster look.

Hector

Lorenza said...

Hi, friends!
Poor Scooter! I hope he is feeling better and better!
Yummy treats! I am sure you are enjoying them!
I've told you. Computer things are evil!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Noah the Airedale said...

Scooter doesn't look very happy.
Good luck with the puter.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Princess Patches said...

Poor Scooter! We hope you feel better soon so you can go on that roadtrip! Look at all those foodables! You are two lucky pups!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Abby said...

Hi, Sunny & Scooter...

Poor Scooter...I hope you feel better soon so you can go on your road trip...

Abby xxxooo

Toffee said...

Yummy treats!
How does your mom like her new camera?

Have a fab weekend!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello texas sun dogs its dennis the vizsla dog hay it sownds like yoo need a new gooroo wot speeks english tawk rather than gooroo tawk!!! unforchoonatly their dont seme to be too menny of those ok bye

Tony said...

Will Scooter have difficulty getting a job now he has a prison record. Hope he gets well soon, hugs to him from me n Dixie.

Guru's talk complicated to make themselves seem more intelligent than us so they can charge more money to fix our puters & we think it's worth it 'cos they are more intelligent 'cos they're guru's...

P.S. I hate when I get the captcha wrong 'cos the l looked like an i

the many Bs said...

we're so glad Scooter is getting better, but he looks so sad in his kennel. we think he needs to eat way more of those treats. they will heal him. we just know it!

woofs.

Thor and Jack said...

Poor Scooter! I hope he gets better soon!
Yummy treats!

Love and licks
Thor

Joe Stains said...

Don't let Scooter give that pink gizmo to Tanner, you may never SEE It again!

Glad things are getting a bit better and glad that Scooter is feeling better too...