Uh....this looks like a close call to me. I don't even know exactly when it happened. The burnt plug is an extension cord that had a box fan plugged in that has not been turned on for months. This plug-in is right by my bed and Sunny's condo (aka as my bedside table). Also the plug-in that the window A/C unit would have been plugged into if the A/C unit had been in use(wasn't).
Scarey electical stuff . Don't like it. Will try not to be absolutely paranoid until we move.......
Thanks to our angels watching out for us!
Jamie (taking deep calming breaths..:)