Click on button for more info

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Jet lagged


Scooter & I are home from England. I can't believe what a huge party we had. And so very much fun!!

We want to thank Asta, Lacie and Eric for having such a fantastic party and for all the great photography!! Thank you guys!!! And thank you for our goodie bag!!
Also thanks to Ms Ruby of Aire Ruby. What a luxurious plane ride. To quote her, WOOT!!


Neither one of us has ever really been to an all dog(and kitty and hammy) party. I learned alot during the party. One thing was learning that sipping on a smoothie slowly gives one a pleasant buzz!!! And that I need to work on my flirting skills. I think I learned quite a bit from various girls there! I will be working on my image in the upcoming weeks. One can be a hard working girl AND have fun and enjoy the fellas!, after all!!

Scooter and I both have jet lag at this point. Later all!! I'll be having pleasant dreams about our wonderful weekend.

Hugs

Sunny

pee ess hay hay eferbudy!!! guss wat?! mi liddol petra pot pie winneded awsomest blog fur octobererer!!! congradulashuns petra!!! mmmuuuaahhh i haddeded fun sittin wif u on that plane. i hope u enjoyeded owr corney dog we shared!!! ok anok

hi 5s

scooter

13 comments:

Gus said...

Me first...yayayayya!

good to see both of you on the plane and at the pawty. We hope you get lots of rest and are ready for the busy week.

kisses
gussie

Lorenza said...

Hi, friends!
Yes, we learn a lot during those trips!
Now is time to rest to start a new week!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm tired from reading about evfurryone's fun!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Joe Stains said...

We are SO tired!! we had a blast tho, can't wait for the next party. We are glad you guys got to come!

Asta said...

Sunny
I loved seeing you and having a chance fow some giwl talk..you awe so pawsomely bootiful..and I'm suwe you will pawfect fliwting and having good times wif all the impowtant jobs in youw life..thewe will be time fow bof!
Scootew..I'm so happy that you got to be wif youw Petwa Pie(it's wondewful that she won!),you and I will be fwez fuwwevew fow suwe!
Get some good west bof of you..Sweet dweams
smoochie kisses
ASTA

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi friends,

What a wonderful weekend everybody had. I am so tired from all me and Snowy's partying this weekend. I'm glad the Mommy is goning to work so I can carch up on all my beauty slept. Sorry I didn't make it to the party but my Snowy had to come forst. Maybe next year.

Later...nap time......love Mona

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi friends,

What a wonderful weekend everybody had. I am so tired from all me and Snowy's partying this weekend. I'm glad the Mommy is goning to work so I can carch up on all my beauty slept. Sorry I didn't make it to the party but my Snowy had to come forst. Maybe next year.

Later...nap time......love Mona

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I heard it was a pawsome party! My mom was too busy to get me ready to go, so I missed it!
--JB

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Sunny and Scooter!
It sounded like you had a wonderful time at the pawty!
Take a good rest!

Love and licks
Thor

Petra said...

It was the best party ever, wasn't it, you guys! And the corney dog was deeeeeelicious, Scooter. I told my mom that you were the perfect gentlemen on the plane ride, too. Thanks again for your support in the contest; I think I won because of YOU!

Coco Bean - The Princess said...

Hi Sunny & Scooter!

glad you had fun, but its nice to have you back!

Tail wiggles & Puppy Kisses

Coco - The Princess

Rambo said...

Glad you had a good time at the party. Jet lag is not fun, but just sleep alot and you will feel rested soon. That should be easy!
oxox
Rambo

Lindsay said...

Wrooooo, Petra!

Sunny, I will flirt with you as much as you want.

brown dog kisses,
Dannan