Click on button for more info

Friday, February 18, 2011

An Airedale and TV

I'm watchin a dvd called gone with the wind.  not bad. that rhett butler has some smooth moves.  gotta jet, leavin for the pawty at astas  the other 2 sundogs didnt want me to go but size has advantages so this mom lady says.  she is typin for me. been on the phone allll mornin while the weather is so nice.  how crazy is she??
Do you HAVE to get right in front of the TV?????  The GOOD part is coming on!!!!!!!















(Note from "the Mom lady"  Don't let this pic fool you.  He may be bigger, but one certain growl from Sunny and he ceases and desists.  He knows who is boss and if she tires of playing of playing bitey face....watch out.  you will see that big ole dale's belly and jugular exposed forth with. )

PS will give update on what I have found out, who I have spoken to etc.  RPOA of Texas (see below) can use donations.  Whatever you can give.  But I do have some tentative good news.  Just not out of the woods.  Now I need to get hold of all the vets in my town, see who belongs to VMA and try to get hold of it's president.  I liken it to Obama stating the AMA was behind his healthcare plan.  Very low percent of docs belong to the AMA anymore.  So we shall see.  I smell a rat in the VMA, so need to have Texas vets come together and see what this is all about.  Not paying attention is a lot easier, but...some things are worth fighting. Lots of things actually)
Give what you can and watch in your own states and communities.  There are resources for us to use. AKC, kennel clubs, and organizations like rpoa of TX.  We WILL win.  By fighting.

11 comments:

Lorenza said...

That movie is pawesome! Well... that is what my grandma says!
Sure Sunny makes sure to tell him when it is enough, right?
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Yippppppeeeeeeeee you are BACK. I thought you were totally LOST. I am soooooo glad to see and hear from you again. WHEW!!

PeeS... to find out about my Wives... Ruby and Penny you can read my Valentine's Day Post. So sorry you weren't around fur the wedding.

Pippa said...

Hello, thanks for coming by and saying you are back again and want to play in MY movie, not that silly GWTW stuff. I am MUCH more handsome than that over-rated moustachioed RB type. Of course Sunny can be my love interest, with all my other darlings.
Pippa xx

Backcountry Brodie said...

Thanks fur stopping by my bloggie. I has a sekrit, tho, we duss not use the aktual Photochop, it just be the free Microshoft Picture It wot comes with the pooter when you buy it. Not as pawfeshonul looking as Photochop, but it werks and leave more green papers fur stuff fur ME!

Alien said...

Welcome back!

Yours,

Amber-Mae said...

Hey guys! Remember me? We have that movie too but I have not watched it before. Maybe I should go watch it since you said it was not bad. BTW, we despise PETA. PETA people are loonies.

Oskar said...

My mom person loves that movie, you've got good taste!

I have a great blog I'd love for you to check out, www.PetBlogsUnited.com. It's a wonderful place for pet bloggers to find each other.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Kari in Alaska said...

We found you on the Dogs With Blogs group and are now following you. We would love if you would stop by and follow us too!

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

TwoSpecialWires said...

So. How long is too long to state words of welcome and congratulations? We've known of your new four-legged for a long time ... but ... it seems we've been a bit computer deprived! Know we're keeping up from the sidelines ... and we're happy for ya!

(Popcorn goes great with movie nights. Just sayin')

Jake and Fergs

World of Animals, Inc said...

That movie is so wonderful. Good thing you are watching it on DVD. On regular commercial tv, it's way too long to enjoy. Looks like you two have some great seats. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals

Anonymous said...

How I became a happy woman again
With tears of joy and happiness I am giving out my testimony to all viewers on line, my problem with Stomach Cancer stage IB and HIV has caused me many pains and sadness especially in my family.
I was so afraid of loosing my life, I suffered the embarrassment of visiting
therapy hundreds of times, unfortunately they did not find a definitive solution to my problem, I cried all day and night, do I have to live my life this way? I searched all true the internet for care, I was scammed by internet fraudsters times without numbers… until a friend of mine who stays in the UK introduced me to a friend of hers who was cured of the same disease, and she introduced me to Dr Itua who cured her from Breast Cancer by this email/WhatsApp +2348149277967,  drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. I contacted him and he promised that all will be fine and I had faith.He sent me his herbal medicines through Courier service and i was instructed on how to drink it for three weeks to cure,I followed the instruction given to me and Today am a happy woman again. He cures all kind of diseases like__Brain cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Ovarian cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma,Herpes,,Liver cancer,Throat cancer,
Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis.
Intestinal cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicityBladder cancer,Hiv,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,
Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Leukemia.